martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Summer is around the corner!






Hey, hey! The countdown for sun/sea/tan has officially started and in the meantime I’m enjoying a wonderful Barcelona that finally gave us a warm, sunny weather. So as you can see, summer is just around the corner. So excited! Today I'm showing you my red jumpsuit that I've been wearing in a previous post with a fur coat, but now I'm showing you how I'm wearing my jumpsuit for this season. I think that the red jumpsuit fits perfectly with something black full of bright details. In this way I think that you get to highlight two things. Not to oversimplify the red color I've accompanied it by something black and casual, designed with some bright lines. And the coat fits perfectly with a conspicuous color. 
Kisses <3


Hey Hey! La cuenta atrás para el sol/mar/bronceado ha comenzado oficialmente, y mientras tanto estoy disfrutando de una maravillosa Barcelona, que finalmente nos ha dado un tiempo cálido y soleado. Así que poco ya va viniendo hora de que haga buen tiempo. Hoy os vuelvo a presentar un mono rojo que lo llevé en un post anterior con un abrigo de pelo pero ahora os lo vuelvo a enseñar acompañado por otro abrigo adecuado para esta temporada. Considero que el color rojo del mono encaja perfectamente con algo negro lleno de detalles brillantes. De este manera creo que se llega a resaltar las dos cosas. Para no simplificar mucho el color rojo lo he acompañado por algo negro casual, diseñado con líneas brillantes. Y el abrigo encaja perfectamente con un color que resalte mucho.
Kisses <3








OUTFIT OF THE DAY

COAT: H&M

JUMPSUIT: Pull & Bear

SHOES: Victoria





2 comentarios: